There’s unrest in the streets and vicious partisan division in Washington. Vast numbers of people are out of work. The reality TV billionaire who occupies the White House is tossing aside fundamental democratic norms, even hinting he might not accept the election results. He’s been impeached… READ MORE
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing to be available this week in Livingston County
- ‘Microclusters’ threat worries Genesee and Orleans county officials
- CROSS-COUNTRY: There was plenty of action on the running trails Wednesday afternoon.
- GIRLS SOCCER: Le Roy, Warsaw, Geneseo, Cal-Mum, Avon and York pick up victories.
- COVID-19 update: GLOW region reports 20 new cases as of Wednesday
- BREAKING: Amber alert for 2-month-old from Holley has been canceled.
- Seneca Nation calls on solar developer to ‘cease and desist’ following bone discovery
- Broken glass yields felony charge for jail inmate