We’ve been losing out on the benefits of large-scale solar plants because of a sticky and arcane approval process. Now, under the state’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Law, signed by Governor Cuomo last year, a new process is to be put in place. READ MORE
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing to be available this week in Livingston County
- ‘Microclusters’ threat worries Genesee and Orleans county officials
- CROSS-COUNTRY: There was plenty of action on the running trails Wednesday afternoon.
- GIRLS SOCCER: Le Roy, Warsaw, Geneseo, Cal-Mum, Avon and York pick up victories.
- COVID-19 update: GLOW region reports 20 new cases as of Wednesday
- BREAKING: Amber alert for 2-month-old from Holley has been canceled.
- Seneca Nation calls on solar developer to ‘cease and desist’ following bone discovery
- Broken glass yields felony charge for jail inmate