Inside this special Memorial Day section is the story of David Lockwood, a Vietnam veteran who lived in Pavilion for many years, and the efforts to have a bridge -- that he worked on as a teen -- named in his honor; an update on the national cemetery in Pembroke and its Avenue of Flags, and the story of five Wyoming County siblings who share a patriotic bond.
- COVID-19 Update: Eight active cases reported Tuesday in Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties
- UPDATE: COVID restrictions lifted after NY hits 70% vax rate
- FIRST TIME CHAMPS: Crye’s no-hitter lifts Avon softball to first sectional crown.
- No people or animals hurt in Le Roy barn fire
- New York nears 70% vaccination benchmark
- AAA: Average gasoline prices jumped last week in Batavia
- Confer: Random thoughts on inflation
- Editorial — The wrong approach: We must improve safety of pipelines, not block construction