CALEDONIA – Robert George Redman, 81, passed away May 20, 2021, at his home in Caledonia. He is predeceased by his parents, Arthur and Elizabeth Redman; brother Luther Redman; and sister, Audrey Smart. He is survived by his wife, Jacqueline Redman; son, Christopher Redman; brothers, Arthur Redman Jr., Alan (Irma) Redman; and sister, Beverly Wallace.
- UPDATE: COVID restrictions lifted after NY hits 70% vax rate
- FIRST TIME CHAMPS: Crye’s no-hitter lifts Avon softball to first sectional crown.
- No people or animals hurt in Le Roy barn fire
- New York nears 70% vaccination benchmark
- AAA: Average gasoline prices jumped last week in Batavia
- Confer: Random thoughts on inflation
- Editorial — The wrong approach: We must improve safety of pipelines, not block construction
- ‘An exceptional job’: Dedication of Livingston County Veterans Monument culminates 3-year effort