Mary Lynn (Coleman) Biondolillo, 90, of Hershey’s Mill in West Chester, Pa., passed away Jan. 13, 2021. She is predeceased by her son, Samuel. She is survived by her husband, Andrew C. Biondolillo; son, Michael (Deborah); daughter-in-law, Sharon; sisters, Carol (John) Grim, and Mary Ann and Glenn Dalrymple; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
- Intense demand: Rapid vaccination clinic was all booked up in 90 minutes, leading to frustration, disappointment
- GLOW counties await casino revenue payments
- Assembly makes strides on nursing home reform
- COVID-19 Update: New cases at lowest since Nov. 6, 2020
- UPDATE: Mass vaccination clinic at GCC booked up: residents advised to keep checking
- Martin Schram: Can we reclaim lost decency and courage?
- Beaver trapping season extended to April
- GCC play tackles Los Angeles riots