CALEDONIA – Ann M. Grant, 83, died Nov. 4, 2020. She was predeceased by her sons, Kenneth and Lawrence Grant; brother, James McKeown; and daughter-in-law, Jill Grant. She is survived by her husband, Ronald; their children, Ronald Jr. (Denise) Grant, Timothy (Heather) Grant; five grandchildren; two great-granchildren; sisters, Jane Clark and Pam O’Neil; brothers, Gale (Sharon) McKeown, Ricky (Marybeth) McKeown; and many nieces and nephews.
- UPDATE: Livingston County reports 22 hospitalizations due to COVID-19; 6 confirmed cases at CNR
- Coach’s Corner: Moving FAST with simulators and virtual career exploration
- InterFaith Center in Geneseo aims to help students felt left behind.
- DEC accepting work for Arbor Day poster contest
- N.Y. nears 4% COVID positivity rate
- Police Report: Nov. 26, 2020
- CCE Livingston County to host virtual annual meeting on Dec 1
- O Christmas tree: Area tree farms adjust to pandemic to keep holiday tradition alive