Join us live on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 1:00PM as Livingston
County Administrator Ian M. Coyle is joined by Dr. Aaron Farney, M.D., to answer your COVID19 questions.
Dr. Farney is the Livingston County EMS Medical Director as well as the Vice President of the Livingston County Board of Health. He has worked on the front lines of many public health emergencies, including the current fight against COVID-19.
Please email your COVID-19-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline for questions is Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 11:00AM.
Livingston County COVID19 Resource Page: https://www.livingstoncounty.us/AlertCenter.aspx?AID=Livingston-County-COVID19-Response-72
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LivCoNY/
Respond to 2020 U.S. Census: https://2020census.gov/en/ways-to-respond.html
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- Cuomo: Now is the time for change
- Orleans County reports five new COVID-19 cases; none in Genesee and one in Livingston
- Livingston County reports new COVID-19 case
- State police deploying 200 additional troopers to Rochester and 150 to Buffalo; Cuomo says National Guard on standby
- Drive-in concerts may be cure to live music blues
- Editorial — Critical for businesses: Stefanik requests Trump to maintain H-2B worker program
- Feathered Friends: Things to do now, for enjoying birds all summer
- State ban on sale of flavored vaping products takes effect