On this week's episode, which is brought to you by Tonawanda Valley Federal Credit Union:
-Byron-Bergen senior Bryce Yockel, who finishes his career as the leading rusher in Cal-Mum/Byron-Bergen football history.
-Another 'Moment in HS Sports History', as we take a look back at Le Roy's 1995 state football championship.
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- In Livonia, Memorial Day parade comes to the community
- Geneseo Central budget hearing to be conducted virtually May 26
- Two additional COVID-19 deaths reported at the Villages of Orleans
- Livingston County reports 3 new cases of COVID-19; infection rate unchanged
- Leicester man suffers serious injuries after car strikes utility pole in Byron
- Memorial Day: Every veteran brings a perspective
- Guest Essay: Vietnam War books convey important message for Memorial Day and beyond
- Trump administration releases details of COVID-19 aid to farmers