This video shared by Geoff Staley shows the area around Creek and Ridge roads behind Mount Morris High School around 7 p.m. this evening.
It was around that time, according to Weather Service radar, that thunderstorms producing heavy rain moved through an area that included Letchworth State Park, Mount Morris, Sonyea, Nunda, Castile, and Silver Lake.
The storms had produced an inch of rainfall, with another inch possible, the Weather Service said.
As featured on
UPDATE, 12:15 a.m.: The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning until 2 a.m. for…
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- World War II airman inducted into state Senate’s Veterans Hall of Fame
- PHOTOS: Nature Break
- State sets penalty for not wearing masks
- Nursing homes can resume visitation with limits
- Feathered Friends: Slow down and enjoy nature
- Keep your children safe this summer
- Editorial — Lawmaker disconnect: Albany’s fiber optic fee will hurt families in the north country
- MORNING SUMMARY: GLOW region reports four new cases of COVID-19 on Friday