The F-22 Raptor Demonstration team, with pilot Maj. Joshua "Cabo" Gunderson, arrives in Rochester on Thursday, July 8, 2021, for the National Warplane Museum's airshow in Geneseo. Clips marked "Air Force Video" are from Air Force Content Management, Secretary of the Air Force Public Affairs, and Joint Base Langley-Eustis Virginia Public Affairs. The clips include the plane taxiing on the flight line (Feb. 28, 2018, United States), a vertical take-off (Sept. 13, 2019, U.S), a take-off (Feb. 28, 2018, U.S.), and Gunderson seen in cockpit video (July 16, 2020, at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska).
As featured on
ROCHESTER — Even when taxiing, the F-22 Raptor looks like something out of science fiction.
- Music coming to Genesee County Park
- Feathered Friends: Summer has been great for birding
- GOLF: Downey third heading to final round of RDGA Champ.; Genaway misses cut
- LACROSSE: Three Lakers are competing at NYS Regional Lacrosse Games in Albany.
- Hemlock Fair: 4-H programs teach youth life skills, leadership
- County seeking new funds for broadband expansion project
- Livonia residents recognized for dedicated community service
- RE/MAX Plus opens its door in Geneseo