Before Christmas ends, take a look at this excerpt from the Christmas light show that Geneseo resident Dale Scoville has been putting on nightly outside his home at Lima Road and Melody Lane. The full show runs more than 10 minutes. At least one neighbor called it "a wonderful thing for the community."
Video courtesy of Dale Scoville.
- Livingston County Sheriff’s Office conducting survey as part of state reform order
- Geneseo Central capital projects approved
- Flu cases top 20 in GLOW region
- How to prevent injuries when shoveling snow
- Joe Biden’s battle for the soul of America has begun
- Jay Ambrose: The progressive disunity project
- COVID-19 measures likely contributing to decline of flu, other infections
- Chris Jacobs named to Ag Committee