Bloomfield, NY resident Matt Boyd and his friend, Rick Wagner, stumbled across these two deer near the south end of Hemlock Lake in Livingston County, NY, on Jan. 10, 2021. Using a pair of utility shears, Boyd cut through what appeared to be a tangle of electric fence line that was intertwined among their antlers.
As featured on
- Livonia man charged with felony DWI
- Chase ends when car crashes into building in Mount Morris
- Wayland toddler’s killer granted parole after nearly 25 years in prison
- NY National Guard hosts unit memorial ceremony for crew of Mendon helicopter crash
- THURSDAY’S ROUNDUP: Kelly leads Perry girls to victory; Geneseo wins fourth in-a-row while Pavilion, Dansville both stay unbeaten.
- STAMP site nears first tenant as Plug Power plans $290M production facility
- Pandemic weddings: Resilient couples find ways to celebrate special day amid COVID
- Diners, staff remember ‘GFR’ as ‘heartbeat’ of Geneseo