New York Assemblywoman Marjorie Byrnes, R-Caledonia, speaks June 9, 2021, following a press conference outside the state capitol in Albany in which legislation was announced that, if approved, would end mask mandates for children while also prohibiting the state from making such a mandate in the future for healthy, non-symptomatic children under the age of 18.
As featured on
- FIRST TIME CHAMPS: Crye’s no-hitter lifts Avon softball to first sectional crown.
- ‘An exceptional job’: Dedication of Livingston County Veterans Monument culminates 3-year effort
- No people or animals hurt in Le Roy barn fire
- AAA: Average gasoline prices jumped last week in Batavia
- New York nears 70% vaccination benchmark
- SECTION V BASEBALL: Notre Dame, Keshequa to battle it out for Class D1 title
- SEC. V BASEBALL: Four GLOW region teams to play in sectional finals today
- SEC. V SOFTBALL: Keshequa earns second title in as many tournaments; Indians Sabins, Mann awarded Player, Coach of the Year