Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS Sealed bids will be received until 2 PM local time, November 4, 2020 by the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation (OPRHP), Genesee Region at Trailside Lodge in Letchworth State Park for the Autism Nature Trail (Project). The Project is located in Letchworth State Park, Genesee Falls, Wyoming County, New York. The project includes removal of approximately 30 trees from a 15-acre wooded site behind the Humphrey Nature Center to create nearly 5000 lineal feet of ADA accessible stone dust trail. At the entrance to the trail, a timber and masonry pavilion will be constructed. Along the trail, eight, specialized stations will be built and accessed by engineered wood fiber surfaced trails. Each specialized station is a pocket playground with features such as cuddle swings, alone zones and musical instruments. One station is an 8-foot tall, built earthen embankment with timber stairs to climb. ix-foot tall stone markers will be placed at the entrance to each station and, along the trail, 25 stacked and pinned boulders (3 high), will be built to signal users that they are on the correct path. Site restoration and an extensive, native planting plan for the entrance and each of the eight stations is included in the contract. Bids will be publicly opened and read at Trailside Lodge in Letchworth State Park, Castile, New York. Each bid must be prepared and submitted in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders and must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the form of a certified check, bank check, or bid bond in the amount of: General Construction Contract D005766 $60,000 Sixty Thousand dollars MINORITY AND WOMEN OWNED BUSINESS PARTICIPATION GOALS The following goals for MWBE participation on this project have been established at: Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) 6% Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) 12% PUBLIC BUILDING LAW � 8(6) Effective January 11, 2020, for any projects where the project design commen
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing to be available this week in Livingston County
- ‘Microclusters’ threat worries Genesee and Orleans county officials
- CROSS-COUNTRY: There was plenty of action on the running trails Wednesday afternoon.
- GIRLS SOCCER: Le Roy, Warsaw, Geneseo, Cal-Mum, Avon and York pick up victories.
- COVID-19 update: GLOW region reports 20 new cases as of Wednesday
- BREAKING: Amber alert for 2-month-old from Holley has been canceled.
- Seneca Nation calls on solar developer to ‘cease and desist’ following bone discovery
- Broken glass yields felony charge for jail inmate